This Privacy Statement lays out our policies and procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information. You can access the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer service (the “Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer”) through our website, fiberizer.com/ru, or through other websites connected to the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer. A “Device” is any computer used to access the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, smartphone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device. This Statement governs your access of the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer, regardless of how you access it. By using the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer you consent to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses described in this Privacy Statement. All of the different forms of data, content, and information described below are collectively referred to as “information.”
1. What Information Do We Collect and Store?
We may collect and store the following information when running the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer:
- Information You Provide When you register an account, we collect some personal information, such as your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and billing address.
- Files. We collect and store the files (OTDR traces, pdf reports, etc.) you upload, download, or access with the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer (“Files”)
- Log Data. When you use the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer, we automatically record information about your activity using the Services. This may include Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, website name, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Files, and other interactions with the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer.
- Cookies. We also use small data files (“Cookies”) to collect information and improve our Services. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer, to better understand how you interact with the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer.
2. What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer features;
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer Support.
Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer may offer publicly accessible community services such as blogs, forums, and wikis. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account.
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Third party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When you place an order online with us, we redirect you to third-party web site, provided by FastSpring. FastSpring has its own Privacy Statement, please read it before making an order.
We do not gather any credit card information from your product registration, we have no such technical possibility, and we do not keep any such kind of information. So, for your own privacy, please do not send us any credit card information via open channels (e.g. to our support e-mail), use this information only when placing your order via FastSpring.
8. Contacting Us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Changes to our Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement could change someday. If we ever make a change to this Privacy Statement that we believe materially reduces your rights, we will provide you with notice (for example, by email). And we may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. By continuing to use the Fiberizer OTDR Trace Viewer after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy Statement.
This Statement was last modified on 19th September, 2012